Bip&Drive > How Electronic toll system Via-T works
How Electronic toll system Via-T works
Your Bip&Drive in just 3 steps on all motorway toll roads in Spain and Portugal, and now France too.
Find out about it and sign up by entering your information
We'll deliver it to your home within 48 hours
Install it on the windscreen and enjoy the road without obstacles!
Via-T electronic toll system
Via-T is the name of the interoperable electronic toll system installed on all motorway toll roads in Spain and Portugal, and now France too. Via-T enables you to pay tolls without stopping your vehicle. To take advantage, all you need is a Via-T Bip&Drive device installed on your windscreen. Vehicles equipped with a Via-T Bip&Drive can use the toll roads to go through toll stations equipped with the system.
How Bip&Drive works
1. Clean the glass with the wipe provided
2. Install the device holder on the glass of the windscreen, just behind your rear view mirror.
3. Remove the backing paper from the adhesive on the decive holder.
4. Install by pressing the holder lightly against the glass until it is fixed in place firmly.
5. Don´t throw away the box! You can use it to inhibit the signal of your device. Keep it inside in case you don´t wan´t to use it.
6. Get the Bip&Drive App for free and control all your movements and consumptions right from your phone. + Learn more
Some car models are equipped with athermic windscreens that prevent proper communications between the transponder and the beacon at the tollbooth. There is a shadow area on the upper central part of the windscreen, just above the rear view mirror, where the device will work.
How Bip&Drive works
No need to stop
When a vehicle installed with a Via-T goes through the lane, it is detected by an antenna which makes a little Bip sound and opens the barrier to allow it through.
Use it where you see the Via-T sign
You can use your Bip&Drive on all toll roads in Spain and Portugal, now France too. In addition, you can also use it in all saba car parks with the “Via-T” or “T” symbol.
The maximum speed at which you are able to go through the barrier is 30 km/hour. Go any faster and the barrier will not have time to open.
Convenience and speed with Via-T
Say goodbye to the barriers, without stops or ticket on motorways and forget to validate the ticket at the parking cashier.
Exclusive Via-T discounts on motorways and national car parks.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que tengas la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pincha este enlace para mayor información. Cerrar