PERSONAL DATA FILE CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
Pursuant to the terms set forth in Organic Act 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, and its development regulations, BIP&DRIVE hereby informs the User that the data gathered through any of the data collection files on the Web Site shall be included in the personal data file owned by BIP&DRIVE, S.A., with Tax Identification Number A-86969607, the registered office of which is in Madrid, at Paseo de la Castellana 95, Torre Europa, planta 16. The company guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided and fulfilment of all the applicable regulations thereon.
It is mandatory to fill in all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on those forms, so omission of any of these may make it impossible to attend to your request.
In order for the information provided to always be up-to-date and not contain errors, the User must notify personal data amendments and corrections as soon as these take place.
Moreover, on clicking the Send button (or equivalent) included on those forms, the User declares that the information and data provided therein are exact and true.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DATA PROCESSING CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE WEB SITE
BIP&DRIVE may process your personal data for the following purposes, according to the relevant form filled in, as appropriate:
- To manage your browsing on the Web Site.
- To manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user”.
- To manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relations that BIP&DRIVE maintains with the User.
- To provide a response to your doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that may arise regarding the information included on the Web Site, the services provided through the Web Site, processing your personal data, matters related to the legal texts included on the Web Site, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To perform electronic commerce activities, if appropriate.
- To process the data for commercial purposes, as long as the User has consented the relevant personal data processing, either by ordinary or electronic means, regarding the products and/or services of BIP&DRIVE.
- To process your data in order to register the User at the parking facilities of saba “Saba Aparcamientos S.A – Av. del Parc Logístic, 22-26 – 08040 Barcelona ”, and on the toll motorways belonging to abertis autopistas España S.A. as long as the User has consented to the relevant personal data processing, in order for the User to be able to take advantage of the associated discounts.
- Any other purpose that is specifically recorded in the relevant legends and/or specific conditions of the data collection form, in order to attend to the different types of relations that BIP&DRIVE may have with the User according to each case.
BIP&DRIVE shall not communicate the personal data of the User to third parties without receiving their prior consent, except if assignment of such data were necessary to maintain the relation with the User.
In any event, when assignment is not necessary for correct provision of the relevant service, the BIP&DRIVE data collection forms will inform the User of the purpose of the processing and/or the identity or sectors of activity of the possible assignees of the personal data, previously providing the User the possibility of accepting the assignment or not.
The User is hereby informed that consent may be gathered through each data collection form by BIP&DRIVE to send you commercial communications. If you provide your specific consent, for which you must mark the box that will be displayed on the relevant data collection forms, BIP&DRIVE may contact the User by ordinary mail, by electronic mail, SMS, or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication, to send you information on products and/or services of BIP&DRIVE.
As on other web sites with commercial content, the Web Site uses a technology called “cookies” and register files on the web server to gather information on the way the Web Site is used. Should the User wish to obtain detailed information on how BIP&DRIVE uses the cookies, consult the Cookies Policy.
BIP&DRIVE also informs you that you may revoke the consent provided to process your data, as long as this is legally appropriate, by sending the permanent notification to the Client Care Department at BIP&DRIVE.
The personal data that BIP&DRIVE may gather through the Web Site or by means of the different communications it maintains with the User shall be processed with absolute confidentiality, and BIP&DRIVE undertakes to keep secrecy with regard to these and guarantees the duty of storing it, adopting all the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss and processing thereof, or non-authorised access, according to the terms established in the applicable legislation.
BIP&DRIVE has implemented and maintains the highest security levels required by the Act to protect the User’s personal data against fortuitous loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, considering the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. Notwithstanding this, transmission of information over the Internet is not totally safe; due to this, and in spite of BIP&DRIVE doing its utmost to protect the User’s data, it cannot guarantee the security of same during transit to the Web Site. All the information the User provides shall be send at his own account and risk. Once the data is received from the User, BIP&DRIVE shall use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorised access.
REGISTRATION OF USER NAME AND PASSWORD
BIP&DRIVE also informs the User that in order to register on the Web Site, a user name and password must be input to log in at any time as a “Registered User”. The password may not contain expressions or bad-sounding graphic-name sets, insults, coincide with brands, trade names, shop signs, company names, advertising expressions, names or pseudonyms of publicly known or famous characters that one is not authorised to use and, in general, that are against the law or the generally accepted requisites of moral and polite behaviour. The password may be amended by the User and must comply with the terms stated above.
It is indispensable for the User to protect the password at all times. The User shall be solely responsible in the event of use of his personal account, whether authorised or not, and in that sense, he undertakes to make diligent use of that information, not to make it available to third parties, and to notify loss or theft thereof.
THIRD PARTY SITES
At any time the User may exercise the rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition to personal data processing by sending a written notification, attaching a copy of a document to accredit his identity, to the following address: Bip&Drive, S.A, Paseo de la Castellana, 95 Planta 16 Edificio Torre Europa, 28046 Madrid.